Today I’m celebrating two of my favorite people: My daughter and my fiancé.
There are three parts to this email so hop down to the one you want.
Paragraphs below explain and the links are here:
1. The best cozy holiday blog ever! It’s gonna make you laugh and smile.
3. My daughter’s bedtime story
1. Two of my loveliest friends moved their sweet little family to Sweden! You can’t miss this blog. I hear people say all the time that they want to move out of the country because of our gross and disgusting president. Well, what if you actually did it?!? And you had two little kids in tow and you had to figure everything out from the mail to parking to laundry. Below are my two favorite post to get you started but I do recommend scrolling all the way down to the beginning! Trust me you are going to be snuggled into bed tonight and reading…this it’s sooooo good! You’re gonna learn, you’re gonna laugh and you will be inspired.
Fav posts: Mail and Package Delivery and Works!?!?
2. I made a little story about Bri and her business consultation practice. My “stuck” clients have been growing leaps and bounds under her badass support. Watch the video to see her playfulness and her fire. Both are useful for getting shit done! Her practice has been booming. After she caught her breath, I made her sit down to share what people have been signing up for. (Whether you have a 9-5 job and need professional support or you are in the middle of launching an entrepreneurial project Bri can be your secret weapon too.)
3. ’tis the season for cozy. My daughter and I wrote a chapter book last winter (Illustrations by Josie Coleman) and then made it into a little movie. We sell this on the website and have gotten wonderful feedback. WE WANT TO SHARE IT FOR FREE RIGHT NOW. If you have kids we hope you will share it with them and enjoy it yourself. If you don’t have kids then let us read you a whimsical bedtime story.
Recommended for kids between the age of 5 and 10 and for the kid in you.
This book opens a dialogue between you and your child.
-Following your intuition
-Using your breath to self soothe.
-The power of believing in magic.
-That nature and herbs can be used to heal our bodies.
-That nature still speaks to us.